- Download the Epson Event Manager installation file the drivers and the software that comes with your Epson devices.
- Double-click on the installation file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. This may include agreeing to the software license agreement, selecting an installation location, and selecting any optional components you wish to install.
- Once the installation is complete, you can access Epson Event Manager by clicking on the application icon or by accessing it through the Start menu or Applications folder on your computer.
- Connect your Epson devices to your computer or network using a USB cable or Ethernet cable, as appropriate.
- Open Epson Event Manager and follow the on-screen instructions to add your devices. If you are adding a networked device, you may need to enter the device’s IP address or hostname.
That’s it! Epson Event Manager is now installed and ready to use.