- Make sure you have the latest version of the software installed on your computer. You can check for updates by going to the Epson website or by using the update feature within the software.
- Use the Custom Scan feature to create scan profiles that save your preferred settings for different types of scans. This will save you time and make it easier to repeat scans with the same settings.
- Use the Epson Scan to Cloud feature to easily send scanned documents to cloud storage services like Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Use the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) feature to scan multiple pages at once. This can save you a lot of time if you have a lot of pages to scan.
- Use the Epson Event Manager to set up your printer to send scanned documents directly to an email address. This can be useful if you want to quickly send scanned documents to someone without having to save them to your computer first.
- Use the OCR feature to scan and edit text. This can be useful if you need to make changes to a document that is only available in printed form.
- Use the Epson Event Manager to customize the settings for your printer, such as the quality of the prints or the type of paper you are using. This can help you get the best possible results from your printer.
Read Also: Epson Event Manager Software